Some main Features of PLA:
● PLA is a more earth-friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
● As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. And PLA has a lower melting temperature. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it.
● PLA usually enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
● This filament is compatible with 99% of all FDM 3D printer brands, like the FDM printers in our collection.
Why I like PLA Filament:
I like to print with PLA, because of its easiness to print and low smell during prints. PLA is best for the environment, due to its good degradability.
I recommend PLA for beginners as its more forgiving and easier to work with as it cools & sets faster-reducing warpage.
Anet® PLA Filament 1Kg 1.75mm
Features acc. Manufacturer:
- Brand: Anet
- Diameter: 1.75 ± 0.1mm
- Print temperature range: 180°C to 200°C
- Weight: 1KG/Roll
- Each spool is sold by weight, not length, in 1KG spools.
- Diameter tolerance will vary according to the density of the material
- The melting point will vary due to the density of the material
- The feed rate and the size of the hot end used will also affect the melting point
1x 1KG 1.75mm PLA Filament