Some main Features of Anycubic® UV Resin:
Anycubic is a well known, and experienced company in the 3D printer market.
I use this resin pretty often, since it gives me a very well results.
- We will send the new and old version of resin packaging randomly, thank you for your understanding.
- Unfortunately the shipping and processing time for this product is 8 - 20 businesdays. We apologize for the inconvenience, since we presently don't have this product in our US warehouse.
General Precautions working with UV Resin:
Do not drink. Keep away from children. Avoid contact to eyes. Always wear protective gloves and eyes protection, when working vith UV Resin.
In case of accidental contact, flush immwith plenty of water, and consult a doctor promptly!
Anycubic® 405nm UV Sensitive Resin
Features acc. Manufacturer:
- Hardness: 79 D
- Viscosity(25℃): 552 mpa.s
- Curing wavelength: 405 nm
- Liquid density: 1.1
- Solid density: 1.184 g/cm³
- Shrinkage: 7.1%
- Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
- Curing time: 6-10 s
- Elongation at break: 14.2%
- Color: black / white / gray / yellow
- Shelf life: 1 year
- Please wear gloves and eyes protective glasses when working with UV Resin!
- Shake well before use. Avoid dust.
- It is recommended to store at 15℃ to -35℃ ambient temperature.
- The lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin.
- Check properly sealed bottle, with no dust or damp, which can have effects to print quality.
- Prevent direct sunlight, which contains a lot of ultraviolet light, and will cure photosensitive resin.
1x Anycubic® 500ml 405nm UV Sensitive Resin