Some main Features of Creality 3D® Resin:
Although convenient among other UV resins, the Creality 3D® Resin is very promising, regarding to curing time and color selections.
I personally still didn't used this promising UV resin, but I can't wait to do it. I'll keep you informed as soon I'll have the first experiences with this UV Resin.
Unfortunately the shipping and processing time for this product is 8 - 20 businesdays. We apologize for the inconvenience, since we presently don't have this product in our US warehouse.
General Precautions working with UV Resin:
Do not drink. Keep away from children. Avoid contact to eyes. Always wear protective gloves and eyes protection, when working vith UV Resin.
In case of accidental contact, flush immwith plenty of water, and consult a doctor promptly!
Creality 3D® 500ML 405nm UV Sensitive Resin
Features acc. Manufacturer:
- Hardness: 79 D
- Viscosity(25℃): 552 mpa.s
- Curing wavelength: 405 nm
- Liquid density: 1.1
- Solid density: 1.184 g/cm³
- Shrinkage: 7.1%
- Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
- Curing time: 6-10 s
- Elongation at break: 14.2%
- Color: orange/ green/ black / red/ clear/ yellow/ flesh/ white / gray / blueShelf life: 1 year
- Please wear gloves and eyes protective glasses when working with UV Resin!
- Shake well before use. Avoid dust.
- It is recommended to store at 15℃ to -35℃ ambient temperature.
- The lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin.
- Check properly sealed bottle, with no dust or damp, which can have effects to print quality.
- Prevent direct sunlight, which contains a lot of ultraviolet light, and will cure photosensitive resin.
1x Creality 3D® 500ML 405nm UV Sensitive Resin