The Dirndl is a traditional dress used in the southpart of Germany and Austria.
Local womans like to wear it during Oktober Fest, or just to go out on weekend.
Oktober Fest is becomming more and more popular worldwide. So why not to wear a nice original Dirndl, for your next one?
Meanwhile you can by Dirndls in many countries, USA included. But most of the times they are not original. Ours are! And they come in a very high quality!
Therefore the aproximatly delivery time is around 10 days.
The white shirt is not included, but can be bought as an extra item. Just select it from this category of items, and ad it to your shopping cart.
German Dirndl Traditional
Specifications According Manufacture:
- Original German Dirndl with apron.
- High quality due to an elaborated manufactoring processing.
- Elegant lacing at the font, with with classical Dirndl latches.
- 100% polyester
- elaborate workmanship
- with traditional checked pattern
- contrasting edging and piping
- decorative lacing with Dirndl loops
- flared skirt
- zipper in the back
- apron inclusive
- side length Dirndl ca. 61 cm
- length apron ca. 36 cm
- best DIRNDLINE quality
Checkout the size before you order!
Preferably order on size larger than you usually do.
Size Size Chest (in) Waist (in) Hips (in) XS 4 32 24 35 S 6 33 26 37 M 8 35 27 38 L 10 37 30 40 XL 12 38 32 41 2XL 14 40 34 43 3XL 16 41 35 45
1 x German Dirndl Traditional