Do you love pizza?
About the Picture:
This unique picture of a tasty pizza was shot at an original Neapolitan pizzeria in Italy. It was baked from a pizza baker, who won the world championship with the bets pizza in Las Vegas a few years ago.
Did you know?
According to Wikipedia: The term pizza was first recorded in the 10th century in a Latin manuscript from the Southern Italian town of Gaeta in Lazio. The modern pizza was invented in Naples, and the dish and its variants have since become popular in many countries.
About the Shirt:
This high quality t-shirt, feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women. We can't compliment this shirt enough. It's one of our crowd favorites. And it's sure to be your next favorite too!
• Comfortable high quality t shirt
• Feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch
• Pre-shrunk fabric, to prevent further shrinking after washing or cleaning
• The perfect shirt for the perfect selfie
I Love Pizza T Shirt | Comfortable Unisex Premium Shirt | 100% Cotton | Gift
Technical data acc manufacturer:
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 single
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
- Ironing up to a maximum of 110°C, and preferably without steam. Reverse side ironing recommended.
- Permanent press / Synthetics drying only
- Do not dry clean