Model A and Model B are basically the same microscope.
The only difference betwen Model A and B, is the stand holdig the microscope.
Model A is more portable and can be positioned in different angles, due to the flexible settings of the stand.
Model B is more stable during work, and therfore easier to set the hight and focus.
I personally use Model B, since it helps me a lot on soldering SMD boards.
By the way, it's a grate help on soldering or assembling of very small parts.
Or teaching and exploring nature.
Some main Fetures are:
● 4.3 inch LCD display.
● Video recordig.
● Adjustable brightness of the 8 LEDs.
● Supports 64G Micro SD card ( Not included ).
● Auto turn off function.
● Powered by Li-ion battery ( built-in ).
● It helps you to see tiny objects easily, with the professional microscopic lens.
Mustool® G600 LCD Digital Microscope
Specifications acc. Manufacturer:
- Display: 4.3 inch HD LCD display
- Display resolution: 1080P, 720P, VGA
- Pixel: HD 3.6MP CCD
- Magnification: 1-600x
- Object distance: 15mm - infinity
- Motion detection to start recordig, when
- Battery continuous working: about 6 hours
- Battery needs about 4 our to fully charge
- Supports micro SD card
- Adjustable LED ligth
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese,
Thai, Hebrew, Portuguese, German, French, Italian,
Turkish, Czech, Chinese
1 x Mustool® G600 LCD Digital Microscope
1 x EU Plug Power Supply
1 x USB cable
1 x Multi Functional Support (Only with Model A)
1 x Aluminum Alloy Stand (Only with Model B)
1 x User manual